Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,710 Times in 10,263 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

💜💛💜💛💜💛

Feeling said, heartbroken, still in disbelief. You know how there are songs that build the soundtrack of your life?

When I lived in Southern California, the Lakers where the common thread that brought many friends together. I lived in an apt complex, with an open court yard. Many a times we would apt. hop, and carry on out in the court yard. The whooping and hollering that went on. We watched them grow into a great team.

Later, when I moved across state lines, never being disloyal, even in the land of the Spurs. I would get razed. All. The. Time. My antics included, on game days between the Lakers and Spurs (which both of them were in the playoffs, against each other, often) I would pull all the purple and yellow together. My girls at the time, just cracked up.

The Bryant family will never be the same. My heart goes out to them and the other families affected by this terrible accident. Another family lost a mom, a dad and their daughter. A mom and her daughter. A helicopter pilot. .....Three young girls. All too young.

We, as in all my friends, have come together with stories. Watching the tributes. Kobe is an inspiration to all.

Life is short.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: