View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 04:22 AM   #3431
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,496 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I can't remember the name but it was yesterday and it was gross and horrible. A man was outside smoking andi is abducted by a man who dresses up in different costumes and comes down to the basement periodically where he has him tied up, to torture him. His first role play he dressed up as a clown. Even though it's just a film I had to close my eyes and fast forward through most of it because even though it did look a little fake in certain parts still I felt compelled to watch. I just had to know was he punished and if so how was he punished, or how did his victim escape. Turned out in the end the psycho proved to be the guy's wife who realized he was the serial killer all over the news and got him to do her husband in because she discovered her best friend was having an affair with her husband. Wow, jealousy can get bad but like that – oh shit! A good lesson in how things can go too far if someone doesn't work really hard on keeping their revenge fantasies in check.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote