Thread: Pagan
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 05:35 PM   #65
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
I have decided I can only read this thread when I have at least an hour to spend just on it... I read something and then I want to look it up and research, and then respond with questions... and I just never seem to have the time.

This is directly related to my choice to consider myself Druid. I choose this signifier for its interpretation, even though my actual practices are such a splendid mix of all that works with me.... Druid, as I have found the interpretation, means... one that learns. I love this part of my religion. Learning what works for me, what works for others, knowing as much as I can on each thing...

It makes it so difficult for me to pay as much attention as I should. BUT... after the new year I hope to see this change some. One of my yearly goals (not resolutions, because I only care that I tried, happen or not) is going to be to devote more time to my studies and my faith.

That being said, even if I don't seem to post often. Please keep in mind I am here and listening. I have a tendency to wait first and speak later, wanting all of my words to be filled with wisdom and meaning.

Thanks for that Jenn. I look forward to hearing about your path and what you are learning along the way. I too can be slow in responding. Then I get back to it and the conversation is three pages ago and then don't bother cause the conversation train has pulled out of my stop.
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote