View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 12:38 PM   #66
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I have a good friend of mine that signed her 6 year old daughter up for dance classes this year for the very first time. After just a few short months, she decided to take her daughter out of the classes... all because of the clothing that she was wearing.

She said that the instructors had uniforms for the girls to wear in class (of course, the short booty shorts). Within a few weeks, those lil' black booty shorts, that all the girls were wearing, was the ONLY thing that her daughter wanted to wear...to school and around the house. She would put longer shorts on her, and she would pull the damn things up to her chest, to make them short like the rest of the girls. It became a constant battle every day...her 6 year old was throwing a fit because she wasn't gonna be dressed like all of her friends.

She questioned some of the other mothers & dance instructors about it, and they acted like it was no big deal. But, she had a major problem with it, and was shocked that more people weren't cautious about how their kids were dressed or paraded around.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post: