Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
WHO THE FUCK IS " Rubbervbk " from Russia ?

In fact, who are all those other many names that I am prevented from accessing whose nics i am blocked from checking out

Blast me if you will but when I am the only member in here with some 300 "guests" or Unidentified" persons in here, i get queasy abt my security.

Please understand me, Admin-Medusa , I appreciate the cost and responsibility you have faithfully undertaken here but also also please also accept that if you claim this to be a "community",even if it were to be entirely supported by you (both in cash and effort ), it is necessary to accept the diversities of opinion (even when they are rudely at odds with each other---otherwise it's just maudlin echoes , so why bother..... one statement and a "thank you " would be enough.).

I suspect the site loses a great many more members because of making increasing voices become "polite" and, sometimes, agreeably female, than for extreme diversity. For every person who comes here for a lovely calming foccacia recipe, I suspect there is a loss of 1.5 members who would rather have a meaty sexy or politically hot convo.

Maybe it's time to jack it up and let blood flow into member's brains or choose to just sit here and watch it fall asleep.

ooops I think I hear the faint strains of dying-swan-music off-stage.

As they say in Show Business: Just My Humble Opinion.

A very intelligent post Collette ~ but as you know not all people can accept one's comments or "humble opinion's" as just that . Most people can't control the difference of "difference's ", with out over reacting ~ so they need to be monitored. I would not want to be that person who has to stand in judgement or what is right or wrong ~ I appreciate the differences. I learn from other's concepts. We all can learn or just accept. Keep thinking ~ it kicks out the dust lol