Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,183 Times in 8,631 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Does anyone have any suggestions for a good, bingeable series on Showtime? I recently subscribed so I could watch the last season of Dexter, and I plan to cancel before the end of the month unless I find something else really good to watch. I've already seen the following:
  • Queer as Folk
  • The L Word
  • Nurse Jackie
  • Homeland
  • Californication
  • Dead Like Me
  • Weeds
  • United States of Tara
  • The Big C
  • Jeremiah

Also, has anyone watched Moonbase 8? How was it?

I'm also open to suggestions for movies, but I'm really more of a series person. Thanks!
I signed up recently, too, and are a couple of suggestions

I'm Dying Up Here. I'm currently watching this and enjoying it. It's about the Los Angeles stand-up comedy scene in the 1970s. You may like this based on your list.)

This American Life (I used to listen to the podcast and will start watching this in the next day or so and you may like this based on your list.)

Will let you know if I see some other things you might like after I get into some series.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: