Old 05-20-2021, 09:42 AM   #14759
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,806 Times in 25,672 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've worked two days with the other manager and my fears were justified. She has been spotty about the masking and has gotten defensive when I asked her to wear it around me, saying that she "doesn't have germs and I won't catch anything from her". Neither of us are vaccinated and she is refusing to get it done, so this is a push to get me to work harder now that I will have more time off to get that taken care of to protect myself. She has a large family and is almost never alone so that's a massive uptick in my exposure risk.

Neither of us want this and have spit balled several scenarios as to why the home office is doing it. In the end, both of us agree that it will wind up with only one left standing. I'm not sure if the Highlander theme will be an intentional effect but it definitely reflects that this is not the same company I started working for over a decade ago. Now would be a great time to win the lottery or develop a new app that can be sold for billions. Since I don't have the tech know-how for that and I've had little luck wishing myself independently wealthy, that leaves the former option.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: