View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 10:05 AM   #5
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots13 View Post
What valuable and caring advice. I am blessed and loved, though during the holidays I see so much stress, pain and sadness in my community. It's a good reminder to extend a smile and warmth to the people I come into contact with.

Thank you for putting this out there !
I agree 100% with Boots 13. It is a very good reminder. It's Black friday, and I had to go get dog & ferret food, so I avoided the regular malls. On my drive back home, I noticed a car with flashing lights on the Highway, I drove on by but noticed that it was an older woman behind the wheel, so I doubled back and pulled over. She seemed a tad hesitant at first to open her window, but I smiled and asked if I could help. She told me she didn't know what was wrong, but her car is rolling funny, to which I told her that her passenger rear tire was flat. I asked her if she had a spare. She replied, I don't know. I checked her trunk and her spare was worse then the flat tire. I knew that up the street was a tire shop so I told her to keep her doors locked, turn on her hazards and I would be right back. I bought a new tire for her and returned to put it on for her, she said that she thought I wouldn't come back, lol. As I was leaving she said that she really didn't have any money but that she could offer me four dollars that she had on her, I nodded and said, my dear, dear friend, looking into her eyes, I can tell that you have helped many a others out there, and today, the favor is returned. Please keep your money, as the tought was well gracious of you. As I turned to walk away, she ran up behind me and gave me a hug that only could remind one of a Grandmothers hug and teared, May God bless you! I said he has, he blessed me with the path of your love, Happy Holidays.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post: