Old 11-07-2021, 11:28 AM   #5207
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning, exercisers!

I hope everyone took advantage of the extra hour of sleep. I know that I did. I got a full night's sleep, woke up just before the alarm and was well rested when I rolled out of my warm and cozy bed.

I took care of the kitties and then I took care of myself.

November 7: 533 calories, 3.71 miles, 65:00 minutes, 17:31 average pace, level 12, 12 minutes of power generated for those fictional light bulbs.

It's definitely the intensity that drives that light bulb figure up. I was on the elliptical longer today but as you can in the difference between yesterday and today's average paces, I pushed a wee bit harder yesterday and that made the difference.

It was definitely a good workout and I even got a few minutes on the rebounder afterwards. I used a light ball...6lbs...and started with a count of 3 and then took a step back and completed a count of 4, another step back and did a count of 5...you see where this going...until I got to a count of 9. Any farther back and I risked losing control of the ball and it hitting someone on the floor so I just moved back in and then out again, adjusting my count each time. The rebounder is good for the triceps and somewhere along the line mine got all jiggly so they need all the help they can get.

Happy Daylight Savings Time and a very happy Sunday to you all!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: