PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

Just started going to Yoga classes a few weeks ago.

Im rather shocked at what a QUICK improvement to my self esteem it can be-

Not because I can do ANY pose- not even the dead mans pose, without a modification. Cause I cant.

But because from one day to the next I can see an improvement, even if its a slight one. And I can feel changes in my body- in a safe way- that are awesome.
Its not easy for me to be present in my body that feels SAFE. Its rare. Im finding it very powerful.

Strange, Paphigleo and I did Yoga together a couple of weeks ago. And Tai Chi this week.

I found Tai Chi to feel akward for me, harder to focus on the point of it, and easily was distracted by how I looked/how disjointed all the movements were for me. Unlike how I feel in yoga.

Whats strange is Paphigleo feels vice versa about the 2- Tai Chi speaks to him, the way Yoga speaks to me.

We both agree that each form of movement kicks our asses, later that day, and the next day, and...

The observation humors both of us, cause that follows our Yin Yang pattern well.
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PearlsNLace For This Useful Post: