A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,788 Times in 1,441 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Yes we are going back to the Stone Age thanks to the Republican Party and people like you who vote for them. Next up for the Supreme Court - taking away LGBTQ rights.

Took the words right out of my mouth! Some of us have a memory longer than a gnat.

"....people like YOU....."

This country will be unrecognizable if these unelected (selected by the Kochs and The Federalist Society) SCOTUS have their way. Many parts of this country will be paralyzed by fear of being arrested for .... reading the wrong book?!

Rational folks had thoughts like this yet dismissed them as being paranoid and hyperbolic. Look around, this coming dystopian landscape (already here in Florida and elsewhere, coming soon to a republican state near you) brought to you by christo fascists who are getting off on the damage being done to women.

It will only get worse if we do not vote! They are gerrymandering the fuck out of certain areas where a Dem won't have a snowballs chance to win in decades. We can prevent more suffering if we vote! Do it before our votes will not matter, they are getting their way with submitting their own electors if an election does not bode well for them. Some have already taken up the "pussy-grabbers" playbook by not conceding and yelling "stolen!"

I and so many others are done playing, we are outraged and petrified of things done and will be done. No more "let's just be reasonable and talk this out."
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post: