Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,209 Times in 8,641 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
I like Pluto as well. I've been watching the old gothic soap opera, Dark Shadows since Spring. There are like five bazillion seasons and episodes so there is plenty to binge on for at least a year I'm thinking. I watch a couple episodes most days, they're only 20ish minutes long. At first it was pretty brutal to watch LoL the filming, the acting, the writing - all ridiculous but I remembered loving it as a kid so I stuck with it to see why and now I'm into season 9 and it's really good. It just took everyone a little while to find their niche and for the characters to grow.
I used to rush home from school to catch Barnabas and Angelique (sp?) on Dark Shadows. It was so good and different than anything I watched back then. I caught a couple episodes recently on Pluto and cringed a bit too, but was moved by the memory of how important it used to be to me. How much joy I got out of watching it. I wasn’t even in high school and was lucky not to have television restrictions. I still stop for awhile when I come across it on Pluto.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: