Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,703 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey Nina:

You are so very welcome.

And thank YOU for your kind words & support. It helps to have others' share with us.

I would love to have the link, pls. Does it have "talc" in it? If so, then no......

Last night I had severe bone pain in upper arms & wrists...so much so I was crying with it. Finally caved & took a pain med. I am scheduling with a pain management clinic!!!

It is a gorgeous day, starting a holiday weekend. Artemis 1 is set to lift off Saturday at 217pm , eastern time!

I am keeping an eye on the tropics also....we have Danielle slated to become a TS or worse....

Leaving everyone a hug.

Keep up the positive steps, Nina. I love it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
Hi Clay,
Thanks for sharing what is going on with you. I hope that the new scans have good news. I was wondering if you have ever looked at powder sunscreen? I can send you links if you're interested. I love your positive attitude towards the things you're dealing with. It isn't just helping you, it's helping me, so thank you.

Since I last posted, I got the ball rolling for my needed tests. I have an appointment tomorrow for the blood work I need to do before my scan, and I also scheduled an ekg at the same time. I'm starting a new arthritis medication that can cause heart issues so they want me to get the EKG before starting then again two weeks after I start to make sure it's ok. I've been sitting on that for two months. After I get this stuff done, I can schedule the scan.

Thanks for the support and encouragement.
Nina