Old 11-16-2022, 12:29 PM   #162
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Usually for Thanksgiving, I cook a huge meal. I spend days in the kitchen cooking, hundreds of dollars on groceries, and I'm exhausted when I'm done. I'm already pretty fried, so the thought of all that work is daunting. This year is just going to be the two of us, so I ordered dinner from Whole Foods. It will come with a small roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, cranberry sauce and gravy. I even ordered a pumpkin pie. All I'll need to do is pick it up the day before and heat everything up on Thanksgiving. Way less work, I know it will be good because I've eaten food from there before, and it actually cost less than buying the ingredients to make everything myself. That means I'll get to relax, watch the parade, watch the dog show, and not have to worry about burning the turkey. I'm very excited about this.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post: