Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,206 Times in 8,640 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I noticed that neither of you mentioned Kamala Harris for 2024. Sadly, I don't think she's up for the job anyway. Maybe AOC would make a good choice, or running partner for Gavin Newsome. She's tough and I like her.

As you have both mentioned, I too will vote a straight Democratic ticket.

Later> Sorry, I just noticed that a couple of you did discuss VP Harris, and I agree with what was said.
I don’t think AOC has a chance running on anyone’s ticket as VP. She scares too many moderate Democrats. LOL. I like her too, but most moderate Democrats don’t, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
I agree with all of you posting here last several posts.

AND....AND.....Lauren Boebert got in AGAIN!

AND, DeCantSayGay is an misogynistic azzhole, talk about Narcissism at its worst! (He & RumplesTiltDown have a nasty fight going on!!)

Jim Jordan has a real hard ass vindictiveness against Biden because the Dems impeached him, TWICE! So Jordan is on the trail hot and heavy, so for sure, he wants to stop Biden from being able to run.

I would support Gavin/Gretchen all the way.

Kamala will be great, given a few more years up in the Big House!! I think she got a shitty deal from the get go, being charged with controlling a border that Rumples left to the wide azz open....she has some maturing to do BUT I think she is going to be our first President woman & of color.

Pence, for all the crap he had to endure with Rumples, really inpressed me, to this day even, a die hard "stand by your man" kind of person. That is kudos for sure. That shows me, that he stands commited & he endured, with tremendous pressure to do other wise, all while being hunted to be killed by Rumples's stooges. I think he would be fair, just, & committed, all in! AND! STAND HIS GROUND!

I was with you till you got to that wet towel-of strength Pence (though I think VP Harris is ready now—she just doesn’t have a chance). I find Pence a total putz. It was people like him who legitimized Trump. I don’t think he stood by Trump as much as standing with the Evangelicals who needed someone like Pence who could get Trump in the White House to appoint conservative judges.

I think Nikki Haley is going to be the first female/BIPOC POTUS if she runs on DeSantis’s ticket as VP. A DeSantis/Haley ticket would be hard for the Dems to beat. I think Haley will run for the Republican nomination, but I think DeSantis will get the nomination and she’ll join his ticket. And if that happens she’ll be a strong candidate for POTUS in 2028 or 2032.

And the only way the Dems can win is if we commit to voting for the nominee. I think that is a message we need to push when we get into the rumble-tumble 2024 primaries. We can fight all we want in the primaries but we need to stand as one once we have a nominee.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: