Old 11-26-2022, 08:18 PM   #5740
Toolio

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he or him
Relationship Status:
Single

Toolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST Reputation

Ty....he was a dog I use to have but he only lived to 15but he had a hard life from the start and I guess you can say he was a rescue dog from the start. My mother didn't tell me but the vet didn't know if he would make it but he did and we had him for 15 years.....my mother said to me we were meant to save him. I was dealing with a lot when he got sick and had to be put down. Not many know this but I had my apendix rupture back then and I was in hospital for 16 days and was very hard on me....plus I was on wound vac even after went home and the doc didn't tell me till after all my complaining that the infection ate away at my stomach muscle and few months after first surgery I had repair. Sorry for rambling. I appreciate your kind words. I have a lot to be thankful for and I don't get why people use fake illnesses or whatever to take advantage of others. Ty to those who took the time to give me thanks for post I have made too.
Toolio is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toolio For This Useful Post: