Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,712 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Knee surgery next month and I'm feeling good about it. I canceled the last time I had it scheduled (in 2021) because I just couldn't get my ducks lined up and it didn't feel right. It feels right this time and I got my ducks in a row so I'm going through with it.

My niece will come to stay with me for a few days and a friend will look in, too, but I think I'll manage pretty good pretty on my own. The muscles around my knees are pretty strong from riding for the last couple years so that helps.

My other knee is scheduled to be replaced in late spring providing all goes well with this one.

Lucky me.

YAY! You will be so glad you got it done. Just start exercising (moving) knee as soon as they say so. I got my left one done in 2014 & did great!!

I need right one BUT got too much other stuff going on.

I, too, have to lose weight for this heart stuff, going on, and it is NOT easy. Small steps. Doing lots of fish, veggies, legumes, fruit.

Glad you have help, that will make all the difference, Orema.