How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

I want to make clear I responding to why a cis het man would "be more suspect" than a cis het female or responded to perhaps differently. Not whether they should be welcomed on the site.

*Sam... not to be completely derailing... to you're OP. I personally don't have any issues with transmen who feel a connection to this community dating within it but yeah I'm sure some do.

To me it should be obvious that in that connection is the reason for their being here and belonging here just as much as anyone else with that connection.

I hate the "who belongs here" conversations (not in this context Sam ) because I think that's for the individual to decide for themselves whether the feel a part of it, it's a personal thing and not up for anyone else to say what anyone is or feels.

Sorry you've had that experience.

Metro
The Following User Says Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post: