nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,517 Times in 750 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

We are supposed to have a storm coming in tonight and lasting through tomorrow. Then the temp is going to drop like a rock so no getting out of the usual snow work with luck and sun, it's just not going to happen.
Do some dishes, ok mostly silverware, because frozen meals only need a fork.
I need to go out and turn the plow truck around and make sure it has plenty of gas.
I've been bringing in wood but a few more rounds won't hurt and maybe I'll run a few pieces of slab through the chopsaw.
Go down cellar and check to see if I need an oil delivery.
Cancel my Dr's appt for tomorrow because the bandages are off and the hand look pretty good.
Go to the store and pick up some food and beverage so I won't be driving in that mess tomorrow.
Check the nesting boxes when I let the chickens out because there is gold in them their hay.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post: