View Single Post
Old 05-19-2023, 07:03 PM   #1938
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,154 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Additional pouting ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
My son has been here since last Tues. to assist his Dad with some medical issues. My son stays here with me and Ms Sasha until this Tues when he stayed at his Dads for early a.m. appointments-

Well, SOME ONE is not happy and has been pouting: eating very little, no energy, constantly watching the doors and the basement stairway for my son to arrive with whiny howls at night -

Needless to say Sasha has a love affair with my son and thus he needs to bring items of adoration for her and maybe some of his stinky socks for Sasha to sleep with -

(only 2 more weeks to go )

A surprised visitor (my brother) gave Sasha reason/validation to go bonkers! What the hell ? She met my brother and his pup 6 months ago-

Gotta love the love Sasha has for family !
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post: