View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 09:41 PM   #123
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I recently marked a top item off my bucket list and the experience was incredible!!

I invited an out of state friend to meet me at Currituck Sound for several days. We went to Kitty Hawk Beach, First Flight museum and monuments. Then we took an absolutely incredible two hour tour (on a safari truck) to see wild Mustangs on Corolla and other beaches. I didn't realize it would be such a spiritual experience.
The next day we visited a special place where sick or injured wild horses are cared for. A sanctuary and fell in love with Rita the mustang and Raymond the tiny mule.
Went to a few more museums and wildlife centers.
On our last day we drove to Roanoke Island (my friends bucket List item) to see the Lost Colony historical site.
Took many pictures of light houses.
Stayed in a beautiful waterfront cabin.
A trip I'll never forget. Especially the horses.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: