Old 06-13-2023, 10:13 PM   #8487
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

I got my package yesterday and they were beautiful! Thank you everyone for sharing your art.

I'd volunteered to wrangle the next one, and my suggestion was decorated recipe cards. I'm also open to any other ideas. For a timeline say a month from the close of sign up?

Also, in terms of the naughty list, I feel like the death of a close family member, hospitalization, or severe weather that closes down the post office all count as "out of someone's control." There are probably things I'm missing, but those should all be on the list. As for asking for that space to miss or be late, I think that we are all adults and it should just be the honor system. Nobody should have to prove what they're saying.

I'm interested in everyone else's thoughts. I like this crafty community so much.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post: