View Single Post
Old 06-14-2023, 03:50 PM   #96
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,152 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Medicare-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
Impressive ease of enrollment and access to medical care!

May 1st was my *due* date for having the alphabet of Medicares in place- Today, all of those letters were put into play without any missed letters/numbers that I obsessed with wondering if I chose wisely.

Surprisingly, my rotater cuff therapy to final surgery has been approved!
MRI, Physical Therapy, Pain medications, Consults etc. has paid for ALL of my one month into this journey. Yes-I pay premiums for all the alphabets and yet those are far less of my out of pocket expense when I was employed.

To be honest, I am appreciative of the Medicare's *let's try the least intrusive* methodology and plan of care BEFORE pursuing alternative options. That being said: surgery is abated as physical therapy-Kudos to Brett and Sierra at Hays Med Out Patient Rehab! I have another 8 sessions to go !
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post: