View Single Post
Old 06-20-2023, 02:42 PM   #8496
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,842 Times in 1,067 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
For some reason, I didn't have access to the site for a few days so pardon my delay in saying that the projects were nothing short of stunning. Georgia, the one you showed me is adorable! I love them all.

As for the current project on the table, Nature is great and very open as a theme and the size range of 5x5 to 8.5x11 gives us a lot of options as well.

I would like to revisit the 'flat' discussion though. Nothing crazy like 3D flowers or anything but what popped in my head initially would add a wee bit of height to parts of the piece. Like a puffy sticker kind of height. Nothing that would increase volume significantly or add too much to the weight or increase $$$ investment for anyone.

Would anyone have an issue with that?
Good to see us all back! No issue with that for me...I can't wait to get started.

I'm thinking fabric or puffy sticker kind of height would be fine.

Are we ready for sign ups?
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post: