Old 07-30-2023, 12:50 PM   #5328
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,783 Times in 25,667 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I actually made it to the gym on Thursday and did about 45 minutes on the elliptical and all was good but the endorphins were setting in and it suddenly seemed like a good idea to do some ab work too.

I haven't worked my core outside of work in so long that I cannot give an accurate time frame. This was *not* a good idea but I wound up doing some incline crunches for both the upper and lower abs. Lower abs, fine. Upper abs, bad idea. I was already tender and sore Thursday night and it was not easy standing straight up for the next two days either because I forgot to stretch afterwards and they got tight. They are okay today, though, so I guess it's time to get back in there and work them again. *whimper*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: