Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,209 Times in 8,641 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Thanks Orema, glad to hear your progress report. I’ve been getting about 16K — 18K steps a day or better. But it just makes me hungry and I’ve yet to see any real positive side effects to all these steps I keep walking, lol.

If I successfully get signed up for Medicare, I hear they give us an “allowance” to pay for a gym membership. I’m going to see if I can do the one type of membership that allows me to get Red Light Therapy. R. L. T. Has many benefits. For example, exposure to Red Light stimulates your body’s own collagen and it improves how your joints can move, and it aids in dealing with seasonal affective disorder which improves your mental health outlook. I’ve heard Planet Fitness is a good gym choice. We shall see.

Happy almost October. 🎃🍁🍁🍁
Good on you, Katz, getting in so many steps in a day! It must feel good.

I have medicare and Planet Fitness comes with the medicare plan I have (see link below). I haven't tried Planet Fitness yet, but will at some time. I have issues about gyms, but I plan on checking it out over the next year.

Here is a link I've found that's invaluable once I got on medicare.

https://www.ehealthinsurance.com/medicare/

I chose a plan that worked for my needs. You and GM may want to check out this link if you haven't already.

Had a lovely walk with sweet Bella and her owner this morning before the sun rose. I think we walked .25 mile, but I'm not sure because I didn't set my watch. We'll probably walk again this evening. We're tryna get in as many walks as possible before the s-n-o-w comes. (People in these parts don't like saying that word and often spell it out. Cracks me up, but I play along... sometimes LOL).

Also got some spins on my bike as the sun rose.

Hoping y'all get to move some of those joints today.