Old 10-15-2023, 04:54 PM   #5351
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,792 Times in 25,669 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Checking In

I got waylaid by life and didn't post my stats BUT I have been to the gym EVERY SINGLE DAY of October so far. My gym has a chalkboard at the entrance and they celebrate those with the highest number of workout days and you bettah believe that I want my name on that board because it sits there ALLLLL month long until the next update and there's only two women on the board now out of 12, I think. I want to be THE female to be on top and I'm halfway there, peeps!

I'll break it up since I have so many to do and extra long posts tend to time out on me so it'll take 2-3 to get caught up until today.

Here we go!

October 4th
217 calories
1.73 miles
30 minutes
17:18 average pace
1 minute of light bulb energy

This equates to 2257 feet climbed, an average speed of 3.5 mph and 43 RPM.

October 5th
I started with the rower this day and moved to the elliptical for the cooldown.

Rower: 40 min with a work for 2 min, rest for 10-30 sec pattern that continued throughout the full workout. 366 calories, 32 s/m (strokes per minute), 7072 meters

Note: the rower is fun but hard for me as the compression on my middle makes me wish I have never eaten food at all so there was zero water intake during this ride and it was a sweaty, lactic acid kind of ride for me. I was miserable but happy in a way (endorphins, I guess) and pleased with my final numbers.

Elliptical: 29 calories, .24 miles, 20:33 pace, 0 light bulb minutes b/c there was no intensity in the cooldown, 253 feet climbed, 2.9 mph, 36 RPM

October 6th
222 calories
1.85 miles
30 minutes
16:12 pace
1 minute of light bulb time

and....I missed the rest of the stats. I take a photo of the screen now and I got into the workout a little too much that I missed it before the screen changed over. Boo.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: