View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 05:33 PM   #8640
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,842 Times in 1,067 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
nanners....did you mail our packages out today? Please text me the tracking#....appreciate it
Yes! They are mailed out! I can provide tracking numbers for anyone who wants them (easier for me by text). You should all get them on Monday!
Great job everyone! Tommi's is a group participation twichie...I have the full picture to post after everyone gets their package.

Question to pose to all!

I have extra money from the $10 y'all sent me. Would anyone be interested in forwading the extra money to the next wranger that has a heavier or larger package to mail in the future? (ie: Clay's might also use less than the usual $10) I have about $25 left and I don't feel right keeping it! But if we all save extra $$ we could do a larger/heavier project sometime.
I will go with whatever the group decides.

P.S. Clay, best wishes for all going well in the hospital...hope you heal fast and get back home soon.
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post: