Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,648 Times in 3,986 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Ecstatic!

It’s official! I’ve known for a while that they were going to offer it to me, but today it’s a done deal. I accepted my new job! After three months, many interviews and many job offers, I finally negotiated my way into the job that I wanted! Once again, I am working with seniors in a case management type of way, in HUD Housing. And I decided to take on full-time work. We’ll see if I like that. I have been semi retired and have only worked part time for the last decade or so. But I really like this kind of work and at my last job where I did the same thing, I often wished I had more time.

I never worried that I wouldn’t find a job. I just worried I wouldn’t find the job I wanted. But now I can say I have!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: