How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,281 Times in 5,174 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post

The weather is great today and a sweat will actually be broke bringing the wood into the house. I have a nearby business where I can get two skid-steer bucket loads of kiln dried wood for basically $160 and that usually lasts me two weeks in real winter weather. Hoping this load will get me through the rest of this winter/spring and into summer front yard campfires.
Mmm, I can almost smell the wood smoke.

I'm setting up a tea station in my room. I don't know why I never thought of this before. Prior to now, I only got tea if I asked the boy to make it, and I hate to ask him to do this kind of thing very often. He already does so many chores. But I ordered an electric tea kettle (introduced to me by a Canadian friend - I don't know why, but we don't really use these in the South - we used the kind you put on the stove). Anyway, I've got room for my 3 favorite teas and a tea cup on a shelf, and I'm moving some stuff around so I can have the kettle next to my Brita water pitcher. I can't wait to relax with some Honey Vanilla Chamomile.

It has just occurred to me that I could have used the microwave. Oh, well.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: