View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 09:11 AM   #22279
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,111 Times in 9,996 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Two things that made me smile and laugh out loud yesterday. Driving through town yesterday, there was a bird in a deep puddle beside the road and was splashing like crazy to give herself a bath. I could feel that bird's joy.
Later I was reading comments after a MSNBC article on line. Now I know I shouldn't read comments because often I am saddened to read/see the illness of my fellow citizens. This one commentator referred to DJT by saying "IQ 45" lol. Yep he wants to brand everything with a 45 and I thought that was perfect.

The thing that bothers me the most, as well as deeply concerning, is the cult of followers who follow him over the proverbial cliff. I wish I could articulate what the most important issue to address concerning IQ-forty five, but just reading the updates page over on CNN is enough to scare anyone who lives in the US. If Alvin Bragg gets a jury to convict him of his fraudulent crimes, it would certainly make the “no one is above the law” argument believable. So far, all I see is that person getting special treatment and not being successfully held accountable for their years and fucking years of bad ass behavioral choices. In case anybody forgets, let’s remember how he LIED about COVID-19 and the millions of people who believed his lies and the thousands who died due to his lies.

Your post made me smile, tho, nhplowboi. Thanks for sharing your observations today.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: