View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 06:40 PM   #5944
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,199 Times in 3,027 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I am buying 2000 marbles today.

I told my husband this and he asked me if I had lost my marbles… Lol

Therefore, pollinator saucers To fill with water so a little bees can sit and sip. I might even make little beer gardens out of them. That’s what we call taverns here in Northeast Ohio. Well, us old Slovak folks do.

And like nhplowboi, I bought groceries at Walmart.$67 bought six friggin items. I don’t know how families are affording to eat!

I posted on Facebook recently recently about Friend Gardens, Where friends with gardens swap produce back-and-forth. I’m actually starting a group just for that! And while I’ve tried my hand at Canning in the past, I am definitely doing it this year because I found someone who is an expert at it and will come to the house and do it with me! My daughter is going to join us and she’s going to be taught as well. I will be buying more canning jars this week!
I am in love with the pollinator saucers and beer gardens! I'm going to need to do this and add in some fairy houses.

Friend Gardens are the best! I'm doing one this year with my mom and my daughter. We have our seedlings going in my parent's garage. I took my (adult) daughter in today to show her and said "Welcome to the Meth lab" I have hooked up grow lights and a hydroponic system and all kinds of goodies hiding in there ... to clarify. There's no Meth, or weed. Just honest to goodness veggies.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: