Old 06-15-2010, 08:10 PM   #71
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

MsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST Reputation

A funny story, probably nothing to do with the OP, more with Dylan & Nat's sideways derail kinda..
Several years back, I went to a Halloween party at a friends house, and I wore a corset and..some other things ( I think the over all costume was general gypsy.. ) , nice very stick em up and out there corset...! A couple people came in, that never took off their masks.. While I knew a lot of people there, there was some I didn't, and.. many BF, but some not.. Anyway, these 2 people, were.. really .. overly familiar... and made very lewd comments..so I just moved away.. But it did irritate me.. and I really hated it.
Other thing s were going on, I forgot about it..
Come to find out later, I did actually know one of them.. And I was even angrier.. and surprised, at their behavior, which I guess, was emboldened by the whole no one knows who we are.. blech..
Anyway, no, I don't enjoy it.. Ok, consenting adults playing consensual games, thats a different story..
Oh I forgot.. Sort of the point was.. I presumed, as in assumed, the two people, were "regular as in non BF ple who don't identify as such " Lesbians. The shocking part to me, was that one actually was a Butch.
MsMerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsMerrick For This Useful Post: