View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 09:08 PM   #73
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

a little of the clarification you asked for...

earlier when i pointed to dylans post i was in some weird spot in my head that was just saying 'hells yeah' really loudly...

he said a lot of what was in my head very thoroughly and well... i obviously couldnt do it...

i have read several very insightful posts here... many from folks of the femme persuasion that i appreciated immensely...

i had read too many posts from folks that refused to see or hear the parts where i said that i in no way thought a femme was weak or helpless or in need of rescue...

i was amazed at how many had to speak up and say that this was an absurd topic because by god they werent that way so it must not exist...

i saw dylans post as very easy to understand and so well said that it was unarguable...
and... yeah... i know not all of it applies to not everyone... but... enough of it was what i wanted to point out that i got all giddy and shit and had to give it a big hell yeah!

thanks yall for the thought you have provoked...
a lot of us do not respect femmes the way we should...
a lot of us are guilty of pushing ourselves on or above a femme without thought...
if this helps anything... i welcome the idiocy i was exposed to for broaching the subject...

thanks yall...

p.s.
i feel i should apologize for being in my own head for most of my posts in this thread... i sometimes have a hard time getting my thoughts to words... i know that i cant expect everyone to understand what the hell i am trying to get at...hell maybe i shouldnt expect anyone to get it...
no one else knows i am in actuality a stand up kinda person that just likes to look at stuff from a lot of different directions... even a lot of them that arent and never would be mine own... everyones opinions count to someone...
sometimes i like to try to find out why...
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post: