Converse

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Married

2 Highscores

Converse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
I really yearn for rt community and it's very depressing when I have gone too long without it. Thankfully I live near Austin.

I realized recently I would really like a good gay male friend. I actually do have some treasured gay male friends, but they have scattered to the four winds.

I think it would just be really comforting somehow. I guess I am feeling like gay male energy is missing from my life lately.

I did very much enjoy the recent Austin femme tea party - it was quite comforting being around a couple of smartypants positive femme energy - I hope some of it rubbed off on me
I don’t know anything about smartypant femmes but I really get the gay boy thing, its an energy I miss too. When I first moved I was definitely needing some Butch-bonding (which was something I hadn’t ever really considered before), just a friend that knew where you were coming from- someone that you could nod to, and they knew what that nod meant. I have found that now- and it made all the difference.

In the same light, do you think its important for femmes to have close femme friends?