View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 11:45 AM   #11
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionaria View Post

{{{Cyclopea}}}
I enjoy the intellectual repartee. I've read some of your comments and I know you are intelligent, perceptive and educated. You actually look things up, and apply the definitions, and your screen name has multiple implications depending on intent. Interest in Cultic Psychology and the social implications? Giggling, I had to look that one up.

I only know a few people who use the word juxtaposed, and they are all Artists. Chair Dance could be a PhD topic, and if it were, the questions presented would be appropriate. LOL my Mother wrote her dissertation on the Power of the Drum in healing, for her PhD in Transpersonal Psychology. Deep breath, gathering information and reading between the lines is a great deal of my profession. It's how my brain works. So, there we go.

I was a classically trained dancer before the age of 21, now I just dance socially, but my heart and soul remain entranced in the art of movement, and it's social as well as interpersonal implications. Which at times have involved chair dancing, of sorts. So, playing, what do I do for a living???? If you like...

Warmly,
Passionaria
Thank You Passionaria,

I'm glad you have kept Chair Dancing alive in your life...
I have no idea what you do for a living, I'm guessing not a sociologist or anthropologist or related profession. Your mom has a Phd so I'm guessing you are also well educated. You deeply love dance and movement so clearly an interest in creativity and the arts, You write well so probably a career that uses that skill, You ask me to guess your profession, so you likely place a very high premium on your career, and the answer is probably notably fascinating.
OK I'm gonna guess either a bounty hunter or a professional wrestler.
Or a teacher.
But not a teacher of the Chair Dance.
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote