View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 12:49 PM   #23
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Andrew
I know just what you mean about the strength our grandpa's gave us.I was never a good student infact most every teacher I had said it was a retard( I hate the word but thats what was said to the family)Several years ago I needed my school transcripts what I read on them made me look like I was totaly not a human being ,but something way less in the chain of life.Back then if they had special ed we never knew about it cause the schools I went to didnt have it.I got a fair education inspite of it even went to college.I wish I hadnt had to deal with all I did cause it made me one rebelious pissed off kid that took years to mostly get pass the way I felt.My gramps and uncles gave the the ablity to learn from my mistakes and grow with new knowledge..There are things I wish I hadent done or done sooner but over the years I just had to do what I needed to do to make it in a world that I didnt really fit in.If I have made it to where I am now anyone can.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: