View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 02:31 AM   #12
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,249 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopea View Post
Thank You Passionaria,

I'm glad you have kept Chair Dancing alive in your life...
I have no idea what you do for a living, I'm guessing not a sociologist or anthropologist or related profession. Your mom has a Phd so I'm guessing you are also well educated. You deeply love dance and movement so clearly an interest in creativity and the arts, You write well so probably a career that uses that skill, You ask me to guess your profession, so you likely place a very high premium on your career, and the answer is probably notably fascinating.
OK I'm gonna guess either a bounty hunter or a professional wrestler.
Or a teacher.
But not a teacher of the Chair Dance.

Cyclopea,
Oh lord it was late what can I say??? Bounty Hunter is correct!!!!! Hows that for a profile addition. And I wonder why I'm single, LOL

On a less thread derailing note this chair dance phenomenon has been playing through my mind. Especially since I watched the last video where the young man is doing a sexy dance with the chair and this is what has percolated up to the surface of my mind> no animals were hurt in the making of this......

On a sociological and psychological level:

1. Is it easier for this young man to relate sensually to an inanimate object than to a real woman?
2. Would he be able to dance for a real woman at all?
3.Does an inanimate object such as a chair free a persons emotional expression, and allow them to express feelings more honestly than with another person?
4. If so what is the reason for this?

In a society that functions with a minimal amount of honest emotional interactions, where emotional repression is rampant as well as encouraged,is it easier to trust an inanimate object than it is another human being? Even if you lack the skills to express emotion and feelings eloquently, the chair will not judge you, laugh at you or reject you. It is a safe space to unlock your true feelings, and express them openly. On that level the chair becomes a tool for therapy and personal exploration.A "safe place" for creative expression.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend,
Passionaria