Thread: Chow Down
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 09:56 PM   #50
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

firie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputation

Really excellent Thai in NYC, East Village: Holy Basil

Sip Sak is some great Turkish food in NYC.

Way overpriced, and horrid service, but my best friend and I used to go here in NYC which is spectacular, because the view overlooks central park at Columbus Circle. You can make it somewhat affordable by sharing appetizers. We go for the Martinis there. Here is an image of the bar, as the lounge is kinda swank and impressive, and then the rest of it is pretty much solid window for looking out onto the park: Stone Rose Lounge.

~~~
And I know this isn't exactly a restaurant, but the Skeff Bar in Galway, Ireland is one of my favorite spots. This bar is incredible (it's actually like three or four) and there is a small restaurant that accompanies it, I believe, but I've never eaten there. Here. Best Guinness ever!
firie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firie For This Useful Post: