Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Welp. My students this week warned me that the iPhone would change everything.. and they were pretty much right. I downloaded some neat apps like RedLaser (allows me to get bar codes and find out where it's cheaper), ColorSplash (see my gallery and the blue flowers for what that does) and JotNot Pro (allows me to use my iPhone as a mini-scanner -- easier expenses!). This thing has been sooooo awesome!

I will say the battery still needs to be better but then again, I'm pushing the envelope on it. I will say that it's nice that AT&T created an app so I can track my usage (minutes and data). I can see what I use daily and if I'm getting near limits.

AT&T will send you a text at 60% and at 90 (maybe 95?)% usage. I'm a pretty heavy user and have yet to go over 2GB in a month. I've hung on to my unlimited usage but those plans are actually not that bad. Loads of customers are happy with it.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post: