chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
MJ as an alternative pain management and I do consume hemp seed and oil everyday, however I also have my concerns with frequent use. I'm not talking about a hit here and there but smoking all throughout the day everyday.

Here's the problem I have with what I've seen first hand with my own eyes friends or otherwise claiming to use it for pain and life management. I view cannabis as a natural holistic herb. Someone looking to heal naturally, manage pain without side effects should also consider the "other" things they could be doing to contribute to the illness and aggravating to pain. Smoking several packs of cigarettes a day, poor diet - massive amounts of sugar, not enough water etc. MJ can mask the pain, make life lighter but I also think its a good idea to take a holistic approach to all areas of your life.

I've seen too many people beat this medical/holistic drum when it comes to cannabis when the reality is they are addicted to it. Abuse in any form is still abuse. Of course I'd rather see a pot head then a pill head but thats another agenda. lol
i agree

Too much of anything is not good..... moderation is best.
and yes, masking the pain is no substitue for the holistic approach in all your choices.
we could all benefit from practicing good habits, and a healthy diet. i found when i lost the 100lbs that i hurt so much less, but still hurt.

working out helps keep me supple, lots of water is a must for overall health.