betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
HYEJWT tell someone to stfu that just kept on talking?
Oh lord, you don't even know. I have this coworker who just NEVER stops talking. I actually get headaches when I work with her, it's that bad.

Example: One of our clients wanted the lightbulb in his bathroom changed and asked the day staff to do it (1/2 of the day staff being that annoying talks-a-lot person) but they were busy and said that they would have us (the evening staff) do it.

So fast forward to 15 minutes to 3pm. I get to work. Annoying person says "so and so needs his lightbulb changed". I said "will do". It should have ended there, right?

NO. It did NOT end there. Instead she launched into a monologue about the last time she changed his bulbs and how he must buy cheap ones if they need changing again already and then stories about how long other people's bulbs last and how she feels about getting up on step ladders, etc etc etc.

This went on for a solid 15 minutes. At 3pm when my shift started I grabbed the step ladder and bolted from the room - because I just couldn't take it any more. 5 minutes later when I got back to the office - she was STILL talking about the fucking light bulb.

I can't stand her. I want to pay someone to remove her tongue.