Old 07-05-2010, 08:31 PM   #4
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

i havent seen the show,but ive been told i have ocd--at least a little....like you pictures have to be str8,knick knacks balanced...when i go out to eat i will neatly stack plates and silverware in a way to carry easily-at the edge,in the middle, of the table..i will wipe down table and i will redo the condiments...if im in a store i will straighten shelves,especially if i am standing at checkout...i will "balance" out the candy if uneven..i will even frontface shelves...i even check my alarm at least 3 times before bed then if i wake up b4 it goes off ill check to make sure it still set

i could go on and on but i think u get the idea! besides my son and a coworker also tell me i have a slight case of ADD! but thats a whole other thread!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote