Old 07-12-2010, 12:58 PM   #3263
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=violaine;151178]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
ok so im wondering are there other bikers on this site that like to do road trip and ralleys??
im heading to sturgis next month and have room at the iron hose inn right at sturgis.. im meeting up with a group on aug 7 at the harley shop on the south side of salt lake.. were leaving froom there no later then noon to arive in sturgis for opening day on the 9th.. and rider want to comew along i have a room with 2 queen beds.. im sure will fill unless i save. you can hook up with us anywhere along the way. just let me know. 15 north outta salt lake. then 80 east threw wyo. 85 north on into sturgis.

yes - to road trips [cross country/events/sturgis].

i've been riding a lot lately here in indiana, and my brother in florida custom builds bikes, attends bike week with his harleys, et c.

i like vintage 70's and suicide shifts!

been riding shovelheads, street/road glide, and hardtail custom oldschool [i'm little!].

have fun and be safe!

live to ride-

best,
belle
ahh nice to meet you!!
are you going to sturgis?
now i ride a herrtiage softail, but i built and used to ride a 76 shovel. prior to that i bought a 68 sporty of a shipping dock for 500 bucks!
took it home and rebuilt it.. only had it on the road for a few months before i decided it was just too small!
i wanted more power, more speed, more comfort!