The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina View Post
I don't know if this is the right question to ask in the right place...
if not, do ignore me...I wish I could often, ignore myself that is!

I am working on two applications for shows...one I can't seem to do at all dure to the pictures not being the right size (although SF offered to try and help me out so I emailed her one to see what we can see)
Applications? Do you mean something you are submitting or programs? If you need help with resizing I can help with that if SF gets too busy.

Quote:
my question is about the other one for which I have to burn a CD...I managed to get the pictures onto the CD, though I have not burned it yet...will the titles I put on the CD, under the icon for the pictures, show up on the screen when they are viewed?...and, in what order will the pictures show up?...how can I get them to view in the order I want?
You could do a PowerPoint presentation that is just the images. There are also picture viewing programs (like Irfan) that can do "Slideshows" in the order you want. Depending on what program you use the names may or may not be showing.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote