Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I did this to. My internship place was ran by two cousins. When I first started, I enjoyed it, but when the woman's cousin started, I ended up hating the place. The cousin and the secretary would tell me the wrong things to do, so I would get a lecture from the owner. I ended up walking out and I never went back.

She is a single mom and that is why I am here helping out. I don't give into him, he knows this. But she cannot handle to hear him cry and picks him up after five minutes of him crying. I am glad that I will be going back to school, so when she is pulling her hair out, I won't be here...My mother is trying to help her out, but she won't take our advice.

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I emailed the dept chairperson about that internship I don't think I'm going back to it tomorrow. The site supervisor couldn't even sign the appropiate papers yesterday because she was too busy, well they could go to hell I don't care!!

As for the little baby yes he might have separation anxiety could you guys get him a preschool so he is involved with other children and gets used to being alone..but you must stay strong and not give in to him!! or else you willl have bedlam on your hands

gail