MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Zimmy, Thanks for starting this thread , I've been single ten years and no compliants yet as in I'm in no rush to get attached with anyone and nothing wrong with being friends. Lets see I was in Corrections field as a officer for 8 years until I injuried myself badly in the year 2008 and resently had spinal surgery done and recovering from that its now been five months after the surgery and things are coming along smoothly as in healing just not fast as I would like it to be.

I moved back to Fla because my father just resently turned 85 and he is losing eye sight in his left eye. But he still gets around well and drives during the day hrs. I have two brothers and a older sister who also live in the same area and other relatives who also leave near this state.

I have plans on attending college for phelbotomist and hopefully afterwards getting a job so I can continue my studies in nursing.

I would have to say I don't mind being single but if I met someone from online or real time away from online and her and I became friends and something more who knows at least I have a door for oppertunity to happen.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post: