View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 04:05 PM   #5
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Andrew}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hello and welcome!

Andrew, darlin, it doesn't work to bargain with God when someone is sick, and I truly don't think He would hold you to the that conversion if you find it doesn't work for you. It's so hard to know what will help when someone we love is dying, and people tell us all kinds of things, "do this" or "do that," and if it doesn't work? They tell us WE didn't have enough faith.

I say bullhockey. That's just absolute bunk.

People die for all kinds of reasons, and sometimes it's because their bodies wear out. Sometimes it's because they give up. Sometimes it's because they're needed on the next part of their life journey.

I personally believe in reincarnation... I mean HECK, if I cannot bear to waste a perfectly good paper bag, how could God bear to waste a perfectly good soul, right? So I believe that sometimes when people die young, it's because they have to be in place when it's time to be born again to their next set of parents.

A friend of mine has a brand new granddaughter and she was in danger of H1N1 because her sisters caught it, so I prayed for her. Later I asked how she was and my friend said all three girls were fine, healthy again---and sent me pictures of the grandbaby.

My father looked out of that baby's eyes and said hello to me.

Nothing will ever shake my belief in reincarnation again; I have seen it for myself.

So it might be that your sister, after some time spent with God, will be coming back for another turn at life. It might even be that you will be given a chance to know who and where she is. For now, she's safe with God and doesn't want you to worry--she sends her love and she's sorry for the pain you're enduring.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post: