View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 12:01 AM   #564
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

This past week has been sleepless for me, my inner clock is outta whack again, high anxiety too, even though I am taking Trazadone and Ambien to help me sleep, I think my anxiety is running so high that they over take the meds to help me rest. UGH
This month is already going to be a horrible month for me for personal reasons. I don't know how much more I can bare with the stress of things and not go into a full blown episode of Bells Palsy (sp?). It often feels like the weight of the ENTIRE world is upon my shoulders baring down hard and fast like ton of bricks falling from a 50 story building. I wish I could take out a can of whip *ss and spray my stress and anxiety away. LOL Impossible, yeah, but atleast I can make myself laugh ONCE in a while. I think the laughter is the only sanity I feel I have left some days. I hope the rest of you are doing much better than I am.

Hey Tuff, how are you therapy sessions going? Are they helping you any?