EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,903 Times in 1,030 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Help advice please..Im haveing a discusion with someone about soda..diet vs regular as well as on what else to drink besides water wich I can drink if I put some flavor in it.The water is fine its just after a fue glases I go back to something else.
I would suggest cutting out the soda entirely and pretty much anything but water. I have a client who was the same way in that she didn't like water and needed to flavour it in order to drink it. That was two months ago and now she has no problems drinking 2-3 litres of unflavoured water a day, and she's also cut out diet soda (which she used to drink a lot of) completely. You just have to slowly adapt yourself to it. Actually I've had quite a few clients that have insisted to me that they can't drink unflavoured water when I've told them they need to drink more...few months later and they've got no problems with it.

Quote:
Anyhoo my question is about soda..the diet sodasa are suposed to be O's all the way down the ingreedence list regular soda has a bunch of carbs ,sodium,sugars ect.
What you're talking about are the nutritional facts, no the ingredients list. The nutritional facts may be all 0's but if you look at the actual ingredients list you'll notice they're just as full of crap. Same with anything that calls itself "diet" anything. The way they make a product into "diet" form is by taking out fat or refined sugar, and replace them with artificial sweatners. The problem, also, is that the nutritional facts do not cover sugar alcohols and other aritificial sweatners, nor the shit-ton of chemicals they pour in there. Read the actual ingredients list to get an idea of how healthy something is. If you can't pronounce half of it, you probably shouldn't be putting it into your body.

Quote:
I hear diet sodas arent good either for u so whay call then diet of they casn be as bad as regular soda..come on,what gives?Thereason im asking is I hae gotten stuck on a palteau and cant drop below it no mater how hard I work out and cutting my food iontake down causes me to wipe out so...now what.I could exersise harder but will blow my back out .If I drink juices that have as much sugars and carbs as anything else..sports drinks,the ones ive tryed suck.
Because those companies don't actually give a rat's ass about people's health. There's an entire multi-billion dollar business in artificial sweatners, artificial flavours (for example, did you know that ethyl-2 methyl butrate is what creates the apple flavour in many products) and "natural" flavours (which only differ from artificial flavours in the method of their production).

I'd stay away from sports drinks or that flavoured "vitamin water." Stick to water.

Think of your food and drink as living vs. dead. Even that blue menu stuff people go on about is not something I'd ever want to put in my body. What you put in is what you get out.

You said you'd blow your back out if you exercise harder. What is the issue with your back? Has your doctor suggested you stay away from exercise, that you should not perform certain exercises? Are you using proper form, particularly in strengthening the lower back (usually the culprit)?
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post: